[Nfb-krafters-korner] January classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 03:31:55 UTC 2014

January class proposals need to be in by next week.  Please contact me  to
get your dates for those classes you have spoken to me about.

Katherine M., any loom classes for January?  We are looking for some
projects to work on for Valentine's Day.  Knitting and crochet classes are  great
for Jan.  We will be having the log cabin quilt class.  Anyone  has any
jewelry projects, they are also so popular, etc.  Cathy F. do you  have any
class ideas?

So I know I just have been giving everyone the pep talk on reaching our
goal, but once the Holidays are over, we are all going to be looking for
projects to keep our minds and hands busy in the winter months here in the
states.

We should do some of these scarves and hat classes in the middle of the
summer for our Aussie friends.

Joyce