[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower loom question

knitangelpm knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 03:36:35 UTC 2014

hello everyone ! I am working on making some baby booties on my flower loom
and I have a question for those that may have one.

 please don't ask me the name because I cannot remember the name brand that
I bought. all I know is that this particular one is plastic and has two
sets of 12 pegs on it.

 the ones in the front are farthest away than the ones in the back. when I
try to make one it came out too small it more looks like you would use it
for a thumb on a glove. I know that the farthest ones in the front would
make it look too big which I would imagine so my question is would it be
too hard to use a spool loom? I'm not sure as to how it is made and weather
if it would be easy for a blind person to use it.

 maybe either barb or someone else that's more advanced in this can answer
this question.

 I don't want to invest into something that may not work for me either.

 thank you so much for any answers you may give.

 at least if I ever make gloves, I know what to use now thumb part of the
glove. :-) lol

 this is a learning process right? :-)

 Portia