[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:18:01 UTC 2014

Hello Diane,

Welcome to Krafters Korner. You have come to the right place to learn more
about knitting and crocheting. You well may be surprised to find out how
many other interesting crafts there are to learn.
You will learn a lot by participating on this list, but joining the NFB
Crafter's division will allow you to take tons of classes via email and
telephone conference calls. These classes are taught by and for our blind
and low vision members. After paying your $20 membership you can take as
many classes as you would like and need only purchase your supplies. We will
have had71 classes this year alone. Right now there is a mystery knit along
email class going on, a crocheted star, and a loom knit snowman, and these
are   only a few of the classes.

I live next door to you in Ohio and love crafts of all kinds and oh yes, I
like to garden as well.

I've been a member of Krafters Korner for five years now and if you have any
questions about Krafter's Korner or where to purchase braille crafts books,
you are welcome to contact me at:

flowersandherbs at gmail.com

to join the NFB Crafters Division go to our webpage and click on the
membership link at:
www.krafterskorner.org.
once again, welcome

Cathy F