[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joanne's IPhone Question

Diane Graves rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:36:56 UTC 2014

Hi Joanne,

I found the "touchtype" mode. It is actually one of the options on the
rotor. That's probably why I forgot where I found it, because I don't like
using the rotor. It feels a little awkward to me.

Anyway, You'll want to go to an area where you would type-either the
telephone keypad or messaging area. Enter a letter or number, and then put
two fingers in the middle of the screen and twist the rotor. When you hear
"typing mode," flick up or down with one finger to the "touch type." You may
need to double tap it to be sure that it is on. I'm not sure.

You'll then want to twist the rotor again so that you take it off of the
typing mode, to be sure that you won't change the setting back to the
standard typing accidentally.

Hope this helps.

Diane Graves