[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone question

Diane Graves rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi Joanne,

That should be in your settings menu. It is called the "touch type" mode,
and you'll want to have that activated.

Now I have had this activated for quite a while, so I can't for the life of
me remember exactly where in the settings I found it. Not an IPhone expert
at all. I am fairly new and still have days when I want to throw mine
against the wall in frustration. LOL Might do that if I wasn't still paying
for it. LOL

Anyway, I'll do some exploring today and see if I can find where to activate
the "touch type."

Diane Graves