[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower loom question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Nov 13 08:42:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
Could you send some flower patterns to me also? I have one of those 12-peg
looms but have no idea how to make flowers.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934