[Nfb-krafters-korner] ??? Monday Night Chat???

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 05:00:57 UTC 2014

Jill sent me a message asking me about this coming Monday Night for a
Chat.  I haven't heard back from her, but she is trying to get a new  computer
up and running and she couldn't send email.

So Monday Night at 9 PM Eastern we might be having a Snow Flake Chat and
Jill might explain how to make snow flakes out of white pony beads.  So if
you are out to the craft stores pick up some white pony beads and heck pick
up  some floss for your teeth as I think that will work well and go with the
white  pony beads, too.  I don't know how many beads you need, but I think
they  come in bags of all one color.  I know Cindy is going to do a pony bead
 project making reindeer   so you might want to pick up colors for that
and Jill might be planning a pointsetta for us so red and yellow I think she
told me for that one, too.

Joyce