[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night Chat 11-24-2014

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 05:32:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I will be hosting a chat this Monday night.  I will be teaching a pony bead
snowflake ornament.  This same pattern can also make a poinsettia.  What you
will need:

Snowflake: 48 white pony beads

Poinsettia: 6 yellow pony beads and 42 red pony beads

Stringing material such as curling ribbon, plastic lace, or even fishing
line could be used

Scissors

A ring or ornament hanger if desired for hanging on your tree

These would be cute as ornaments or package toppers!

So wrap up and stay warm while we create our beaded snowflakes!

Call in number

605-781-1000    code 875029

605-781-1001

 Hope to see you there!