[Nfb-krafters-korner] Colors, colors, colors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 19:55:33 UTC 2014

There is a lot of chat going on here regarding colors.  I would like  to
have you folks agree to come to a chat in January and let's pick each others
brain on this.  I think it will be a lively chat and we can learn from each
other's opinion.  How about the second Monday in January?  I don't  have
the date, but .

Nancy had talked about doing a class regarding color and the color wheel
quite a while back, but it never happened.  So what do you say?

Joyce