[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook page pic

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:07:03 UTC 2014

Barb,

Would you send me the picture off-list and include a This simple statement
in your email.

I agree to let the NFB Krafters Division use (insert the title of your
picture) on their website for promotional uses only. I agree that I will not
receive any remuneration whether the picture is used or not.

Then sign with your full name.

At some point we will get separate pages for the categories on the Past
Classes page and we would like to use pictures to go with classes.

Thanks.

Cindy Sheets Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division