[Nfb-krafters-korner] Explaining Colors

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:19:44 UTC 2014

Cathy F.

If you mix all colors equally, you get black. White is the absence of all
color.

If you think these are confusing, trying learning color theory and then
having to apply it to photography

Black is the absence of all light, white is the combination of all colors of
light. If a picture has a yellow cast you add its opposite to get it to a
natural shade.
And when you are printing from a printer, your primary colors are CM&K
(cyan, yellow, magenta, and black)

Now that your brain is really rattled <smile> I'll stop.

Someone should have mini classes on color every so many months.

Cindy S.