[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips on cutting shapes?

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 19:49:26 UTC 2014

Barb,
Since Joyce got me hooked on quilting, I am using the accuquilt cutter.  I
have took round items like a coaster to make a pattern with paper and then
pin to my fabric.  If you have plastic canvas circles you could use those as
well.  It is depending on how large or small your circles need to be.
Another idea which might work well, is foam shapes.  The sort of thin
rubbery feeling type foam that Children use a lot in crafting.  You could
find some precut shapes at Walmart or hobby lobby and use them as templates.
Jill