[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures for website

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:15:43 UTC 2014

Hi Cindy S,

Awhile back there was a contest and one of the things we had to do was
submit pictures to go on Facebook. Are those pics still up there and if so,
can you use any of them for the website. We did have to sign this agreement
when we submitted pics for the contest.

I have a number of pics from things I've made, most of which I have already
submitted. However, we weren't allowed to submit pics for a class we had
taught, so I have a few pics I never submitted.

Would you like any of these pics for the site and if so, what crafts to you
want pics for? I mostly have loom knit and safety pin beading items which is
what I was making back then.

I have some macramé items I have made and though I did not have pics for
these, I could probably arrange to get them if this would be helpful.

Cathy F