[Nfb-krafters-korner] cleaning up after crafting

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 01:06:36 UTC 2014

Well, It isn't crafting but my worst vacuuming experience with something
getting wrapped around the beater brush was my hair. It wrapped tightly very
quickly. It was very difficult to operate that machine with my head almost
in it. It also did not unwrap nearly as easily nor quickly as it wrapped. I
did lose some hair and it pulled a lot and I some how ended up with a couple
bruises on my face. All this because a paper got under the vacuum and I did
not shut it off before tipping it back, reaching under to remove the paper
from the floor. Be Careful, always!
Shelbi