[Nfb-krafters-korner] cleaning up after crafting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 24 01:11:28 UTC 2014

The yarn reminded me of my dog guide, Jackson.  He got 2 balls of yarn
and went around and around my dining room table.  I had to throw that
yarn away because it was so messed up.  When something gets really
tangled around our house we say it is "Jacksoned up."

Shelbi, I know your hair wrapped around the beater of the sweeper was
very painful and dangerous but I had to laugh a little imagining how
that must have looked. We do need to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

On 11/23/14, Shelbi Hindel via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053