[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures for website

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 04:16:12 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy F.,

Yes, I do have the pictures that were submitted for the contest.

If you have other pictures, please send them along. It is best if you send
them in separate emails, include the agreement statement, and if the title
of the picture is not the name of a class, give me some idea of which class
it was made for.

Thanks.

Cindy S.