[Nfb-krafters-korner] Week of Thankfulness

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 19:24:02 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I know this is O
T but my heart says send it. Today is Monday and starts the Thanksgiving
week and I am taking the time to think back of the year and remember to be
thankful for all I have received. I could not look at the week without
sending this message. I have to include in my blessings of thankfulness
everyone at Krafters Korner. Look what blessings we have received this year.
Will all Joyce has gone thru this year, she is the Little Engine that Can
and has kept going and kept KK going also, Thanks Joyce. I am sure there
will be many other things I will forget to mention but here are some of my
blessings this year and if I forget some, write your own and post them. I am
so thanks for all I have learned and all the teachers who share. I am
thankful for Jill and her Snowballs and Kathy and her bells, just to name a
few. And for all who share and are part of my extended family like Theresa
and Henrietta and Terry P, my day is brighten when I read their post. So
enjoy your meal, your holiday and your blessings.

Terry Knox