[Nfb-krafters-korner] 12 Days of Christmas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 05:02:03 UTC 2014

We will be kicking off the count down to Christmas in December with our 12
days of classes left to go in December.  We also have 2 Special Monday
Night Chats.

Dec. 2 & 9-
58.  Terry's Plastic Canvas Candy Cane
Dec. 3-
59.  Catherine's email cable scarf
Dec. 4, & 11,
60.  Dixie's Dish cloth Christmas Lights
Dec. 5,
61.Lindey's email Bandana bag
Dec. 5,
62. Theresa's   Crochet Holiday Place Mats
Dec. 6,
63.  Theresa's   Holiday  gifts and stuff
Dec.  9
64.  Jill's  email      Loom Bell & stocking
Dec. 10
65.   Barb's  Loom Cowl
Dec.  11
66.  Dixie's email   Crochet  Holiday Light Dish cloth
Dec.  12
67.    Theresa's Jar Gift
December 12 email
68  Laura's Crochet Baby Booties
December 15 email
69  Laura's Origami Bells
December 16  8  PM
70  Joyce's Holiday  Sewn Coasters
December 17 8 PM
71.  Cindy's Reindeer  beaded ornament
Congratulation to Krafters  Korner for 2014 and really out doing yourselves
with 71 classes.  You  managed to fit in 14 classes and 2 chats in 17 days
in December.   HoHoHo!! wait until next year!
Joyce