[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: need suggestions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 22:52:15 UTC 2014

You could use Plastic canvas and stitch the yarn cover to that so it would
stay straight. I would think more like a four inch flap though to keep the
cover secure.

Just  some ideas for a very thoughtful young lady for her daddy, soft smile.

Becky and Jake clapping his paws for this sweet young lady's thoughtfulness.