[Nfb-krafters-korner] Does anyone know?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 02:19:28 UTC 2014

Does anyone know if there is still chat rooms out there?  Does anyone  know
of a Quilting Chat room?

There use to be all these chat rooms on AOL like 15 years back when I went
blind and they were a fantastic resource to ask questions or get
information and  my best was to ask someone to go and look at a website or fabric and
ask them to  describe it to me.

AOL don't seem to have any of them left especially in the topics I would be
 interested in.

I don't want games, but I do need sighted folks that can describe  things.

Any ideas where I might find something like this.

Without AOL and their quilting chat room I would have never started
quilting.  I didn't hide my blindness, but I was only a few keystrokes away  from
someone that would put into words what I needed to picture in my  head.

Joyce