[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Machines

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 21:50:08 UTC 2014

Lindy, it was so great to have you on the class call. I'm so glad Joyce is
offering to teach us the quilting as I am finding I enjoy hand sewing, and
at long last, I have purchased a cute little machine. It is not
computerized, but it is up to heavy duty and came recommended for quilt
work. It is well-made and I feel certain can handle anything I decide to
throw at it. LOL I'm happy to have the option and it wasn't too much $$$.

How do you keep all your sewing supplies organized? I can't believe how many
new little gadgets I have accumulated for this project in the last few
weeks. The best thing so far is the little magnet square to hold the needles
and pins!

Karen