[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn, ok, here is the real deal! clarification

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 00:03:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Ok, here is the info in a nutshell. Keep this post handy.

Monday October 13, 9 p.m. eastern: There will be a chat to explain what
plarn is and how to make it.
Free to all, just call our chat line, no sign up needed.
605-781-1000 access code 875029#
October 15 and 22, at 8 p.m. eastern: there will be 2 more chats to learn
how to make a floor mat.
Free to all, just call our chat line, no sign up needed.
605-781-1000 access code 875029#

October 23 and 30 at 8 p.m. eastern: there is a plarn class to make a tote
bag. This is the one you need to go to sign up for on our website.
http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/tote.html

Cathy F