[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Blind Post notice

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 20:12:25 UTC 2014

Terry send them this suggestion. Dragon speak, he she does not have to type. They do need to be organized with there thoughts. It is like fifty dollars at least that is what I paid for my daughter in love Dragon Speak last year at Christmas.  Very easy program to use.Though check with their adaptive equipment provider to make sure it will work with whatever version they have.

Becky problem solver, lololol.