[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Blind Post notice

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:14:20 UTC 2014

Hello Terry,
That's sad to hear. I have never read this newsletter but it sounds as
though it was an enjoyable, regular piece to be involved with. I hope
Lori gets as much good pain management and support over the coming
months as possible.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 10/7/14, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner