[Nfb-krafters-korner] combining plarn classes

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:55:10 UTC 2014

I am thinking you cut plastic bags into strips 2 or 3 inches wide and try
too make the entire bag into one strip.  Is this right?  Then to you tie the
end to the beginning of the next bag?  Or is there a better way, like
overlapping the ends?  Can you mix the plarn with real yarn in order to get
some color?  Is it desirable to twist the plastic strips or just let them
squash into a small, narrow strip?   Either yarn and plarn together or
alternating?
Ramona