[Nfb-krafters-korner] Let's Beat Last Year

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 01:53:34 UTC 2014

We are getting near the end of 2014 and I need to report we are getting
close to last year's number of classes.  It was kinda looking like we would
not beat last year's numbers, but I spoke to Theresa and she has agreed to do
a  few more classes in December.  Right now counting the class proposals we
 now have I think we are up to maybe 59 classes   I need to check with
Cindy to be sure on that number.  Theresa has agreed to do 3 more classes  in
December.  Come on now folks we only need a couple more short classes to
beat last years count!!!

Jill is going to do a repeat on the bell class as an email class.  So  put
on the Holiday hat and think about a small project like 1 or 2 nights or an
email class and I do think we can beat and top last's years numbers!

We had some ups and downs here, but come on the time is short.  Send  me an
email so we can get you a date for a class and let's beat what we did last
year.

Send me your class idea and let me know how many days you will need and I
will get you a date.

Joyce