[Nfb-krafters-korner] do you want a macramé purse class?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 00:45:33 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Labor Day weekend. I have been working
on my macramé purse and that is coming out well. The purse looks as though
it will be around 10 inches by 12 inches, and It’s a rather long project and
would probably take a month of classes, so not sure if I should teach it or
not. what is you're feeling about it?

Speaking of macramé, the coin purse is not going to be available as a class,
because my friend was not successful at creating a pattern using a small
purse frame.

There are other possibilities of project that I can teach, something quicker
to make if you folks would prefer that.

<groan> I had to rip out the scarf I was looming because I found two errors
in it after I'd knitted twelve inches. My friends said not to worry about
it, no one would notice. My reply was that I would know and I had noticed.
So, it's back to the beginning on that one. I may use this scarf and take
the hooded scarf class and make this figure eight scarf into a hooded scarf.
hmm, we shall see.
Cathy