[Nfb-krafters-korner] Big Announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 02:35:23 UTC 2014

We have a quiet week for classes next week, but I need everyone to sign up
for the classes beginning the week of September 15 no later then September
9.  I will be out of town the end of next week and I will be sending out on
 September 10 the class lists to all the teachers for that following week.
 There will be a couple classes beginning that week and I will not have
computer  access.

We had a lot of folks signing up for the email Origami class, the memory
wire bangle bracelet and the lanyard class.  So don't get left out.

I need to go to Baltimore and take part in a seminar along with Cindy  Z.

So get over there and take a look at the classes and don't delay in signing
 up.  You have until September 9 to sign up for those classes the week of
September 15.

Joyce