[Nfb-krafters-korner] report

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 18:18:52 UTC 2014

We need to get seriously thinking as of the end of this month we will have
offered 46 classes this year.  Now we need to beat last year!  We had  63
classes in 2013.  So what are we going to do for 2014!

We have October and November with at least one or maybe two weeks in
December to have classes and at least tie if not beat 2013.

Let's get going.  Contact me now and don't delay.  Think up a  class.  It
can be a one nighter or whatever, but it needs a teacher to  contact me for a
date and put in a class proposal.

We have Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas for  ideas.  We
have only a few classes booked already in October.

Let's get going!

Joyce Kane
Blindhands at aol.com