[Nfb-krafters-korner] report

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:00:02 UTC 2014

Would anyone be interested in learning about plarn and how to make a tote bag or throw rug We have new people so I hope this might get some interest. Anyone interested let me know and I will plan a class through Joyce.
Safety pin beading is also an option, but we would want to know what you want to make
Theresa Taylor

Sent from my iPad