[Nfb-krafters-korner] Motiveted

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 17:55:41 UTC 2014

Hello to all,

Just wanted to post this message. I am getting ready for the quilt class on
October 4 that Jouyce is going to teach. I received an anniversary present
of a new sewing box, that I really needed as my old one was crushed some
time ago. It is suppose to be here Friday and I can not wait to fill it with
my supplies, my pins, needles, timbles, I am so excited to get started, now
I only have to order my charm fabric and my masking tape and needle threader
and I am ready to go. Waiting for the class sign up but till then I am
crocheting a cat bed for my kitty for winter, cause that is coming also.
Just a reminder to Jouyce, What is the name of tape, and order the
threaders.

Terry