[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quilt class is up on website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 18:36:08 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The sign up is on the website for my quilt class.  Please note that  there
will be no class the second Saturday of October.

As far as the needle threaders go, I do have my most favorite ones.   There
is no name on them, but I am waiting for an order of them to arrive  here.
Let me get back to you regarding them and I will let you know how  much
they will be and I will get them out to you.  I am thinking they will  not be
more then $1 each, less then that.

Joyce