[Nfb-krafters-korner] Roses for NFB KK

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 02:58:14 UTC 2014

Terry,

Thank you so very much for the chat tonight.  What a wonderful idea
getting folks to make some of these roses and send them to the board members  that
will be going down next year or bring them to Convention and get to our
craft show so we can raise money to keep things running smoothly here at
Krafters Korner.

We need to continue to find a fund raiser if we want to continue with
classes at Krafters Korner.  It costs us money for our website and the  constant
changes needed due to classes.

So keep those ideas coming regarding fund raising and pitch in with
purchasing Braille cards and Braille Coloring books.  These coloring books  are
not just for the blind.  I love to color with my Princesses and now I  can
feel the outline and ask them what color I should use for each part.   It is an
interactive things I get to do with them and it helps that we can sit  and
do this together[quiet time is sooooo good!]

Joyce