[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have anyone sent me this

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 16:53:49 UTC 2014

I received a rather weird message lately and I was wondering if any of you
have gotten anything like this?

Actually, I have gotten 2 different types of emails.

First one:  Is claiming my mailbox is full and click here.  It  comes from
different email addresses and basically has no information.  So  I did open
it, but deleted it without clicking on their button.

Second one:

I have pasted it below:

Re-Validate  Your Mailbox
Dear Aol User

This is a courtesy notice that your  account will be temporarily locked
from sending/receiving mails.

This  measure is due to our recent Internet Security and ID protection
services  upgrade.
If you haven't updated your Email! ID for our security system to  verify,
this measure will take effect.

Click the button below to  update your account instantly:

Now with AOL messages they use your name first and last, when they send you
 a message.  I don't know about your email services, but I delete this one,
 too.

Are you getting things like this?

Joyce