[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Coloring books

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 20:42:35 UTC 2014

I am glad someone asked about the Braille coloring Books.  The NFB
Krafters Division will be selling Braille coloring books.  I do have   2 of them at
this point.  We will be selling them for the Holidays and just  for general
fun.  When we get going a little more with this we will have  Some for
girls and some for boys.  Right now the ones I have contain a  couple of the
Holidays as Halloween pumpkin and Thanksgiving Turkey.  We  will be selling
these for $8 each with at least 7 pages to color and a box of  crayons[24
crayons]Postage is included.[mailed Free Matter for the Blind]

Let me know if you are interested in this.

Joyce Kane
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)