[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have anyone sent me this

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:22:15 UTC 2014

Joyce,

You can always go directly to AOL and contact them without using any links
in messages. Anything legitimate they will be able to provide you with
information.

Nay time I receive messages about bank accounts or credit cards I use the
number I know that is really them and they can then confirm information.

Cindy