[Nfb-krafters-korner] new loom from authentick knitting board

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:39:38 UTC 2014

The Hat Loom is made of a sturdy plastic and when connected forms an oval shape. The removable pegs are easy to snap in and remove and do have the groove on one side the fixed pegs on the connectors have the groove on both sides. The booklet is in text format 3 different languages and includes a small chart and the only pictures are with the stitch descriptions. The booklet gives instructions for a brimmed or ribbed hat using the double e-wrap cast on and the knit (opposite of purl, plain or true knit) stitch. The chart gives number of pegs to use for the different size hats in both small or large gauge. Yarn used can be single strand of worsted weight up to bulky yarns, very versatile.
I’ve had a chance to do a quick crown project in small gauge and had no problems with pegs popping out putting the loom together or taking it apart.
If anyone has any more questions I’ll try to answer them.
Barb