[Nfb-krafters-korner] new loom from authentick knitting board

Linda Weber lmweber at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 20 16:51:57 UTC 2014

Hi Barb:

I've been knitting for several years, but I've always wanted to give loom
knitting a try.

Would this loom be a good starter for a beginner?  Is this loom only used
for making hats?  Can you recommend a good basic first loom?

I'm really sorry for asking so many questions, but I know absolutely nothing
about looms...thanks for your patience.

Linda