[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Classes

Jessica Arnold iscahlyn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 00:17:33 UTC 2014

Hi. I am mainly making placemats right now. My loom is only 10 inches
wide. Sadly weaving has had to be put aside to deal with getting other
stuff done. But yeah I have been considering sharing what I have
learned mainly through book learning and trial and error.
I riget now am working through a book called crochet your way to see
if I wish to integrate crochet into my weaving. So far I don't want
too. But I am working through the square blocks to get the feel for
the technique.
Then I will move on to learn to knit afghan. Basicly I am doing the
squares to at least master the stitches of each craft and see again if
I wish to integrate any of it into my weaving.