[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Classes

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 02:15:52 UTC 2014

Perfect! A small loom is ideal since I'm running out of room for new artisan
tools and was wondering about that.

Totally relate to the crochet....there is another book on BARD called
Crochet Fantastic intended for the young and young at heart that I have also
found helpful. By talking with KK crocheters and practicing stitches, I am
gradually picking it up. It seemed hopeless for me at first but then so did
loom knitting. Now I can also needle knit although would still consider
myself an advanced beginner. If you have any questions, just post.

Karen