[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quilt class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 16:59:49 UTC 2014

Did you sign up for the quilting class?  Did you get your Charm blocks  for
the class?

The class will begin on October 4th.  So don't delay.

For those of you who have heard me speak of my favorite needle  threaders.
I have some available now.  I should be getting my larger  order of them
within a week.  I wanted to be sure they were my favorite so  I had a sample
sent out to me.

I will be selling these so if you are interested, please contact me off
list.  I will be selling them 2 for $2  or 5 for $4.75 free  shipping.
Contact me off list for ordering the needle threaders and I will  take PayPal or
check.

Joyce Kane
Blindhands at aol.com