[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with decreasing the crown of a hat?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 24 11:58:49 UTC 2014

Move the 4 pegs, 1 in each section.  Knit these 4 off.  Then e-wrap all remaining pegs on the next row.  If using a 24 peg loom, after moving 4 loops, you will e-wrap 20 stitches.  The part she does not really describe  that you have to pass I believe behind all empty pegs, when doing your e-wrap row

If you decrease, again, I would move over 2 pegs, to the right, peg 4 to 3.  Check with Jill.  I would think you would want to stagger the gaps.

Terry P.
.