[Nfb-krafters-korner] "Fun with Single Crochet

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 15:19:53 UTC 2014

Hey class, you get a couple days to gather together yarn needles, and a way
to take notes and attach it to your swatch so you can remember how the
stitches feel, how they react to the yarn and the needle size. Our class is
delayed a couple of days.

So your note may say "one sided ripple, sports yarn, K hook, then an
explanation of how the stitch is done." So if down the road you want to use
this stitch but want a more substantial  piece, you may want to use 4ply,
then try the K hook too see if it gives you the look and feel you want.

Or, like I did, keep the emails and watch them disappear after a computer
crash.  I have had to redo patterns I created. So save yourself  a royal
headache and make swatches and make notes.

Becky and Jake giving Henry the golden firehydrant award

Becky Frankeberger

Butterfly Knitting

-           Ponchos

-           Afghans