[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all on list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 17:41:25 UTC 2014

Please remember if you don't sign your emails or put your name as a sign
off, everyone might not know who you are.  I use to recognize everyone's
email address and JAWS would say this first before speaking the subject  line.
Since changes have been made I don't have a clue who has written the  email
as it does not speak email names any more.

I noticed this largely with folks answering Barb's question regarding her
class and people just putting down "I sighned up".

Please, please sign it in some way.  It makes life easier for some of  us.

Joyce