[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm back with 2 requests

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Sep 26 05:31:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is Lauren Merryfield. I've been in the NFB in an oldie-moldy way-since
1975. I was on this list some time beck but I couldn't keep up with the
number of emails. Well, I'm here to try it again and also to ask for two
patterns:

1:crochet roses

And

2:a loom-knitted hat and scarf. I just started doing loom knitting and I am
using a round loom. I've been crocheting a long time but just simple
patterns. I'd love to learn the roses, if they aren't too complicated.

I've gotten back into crafts just recently because I go with two of my
church women to a craft meeting on Monday mornings now so I'm looking for
small projects to make. The last afghan I made took me so long to finally
finish it I'm not into big projects at all right now.

I am hoping to make it to the 75th anniversary NFB convention, so PURRhaps
I'll meet some of you there.

3:If anyone has any simple cat patterns of any kind, please let me know that
also.

Thanks

Lauren CATMOM Merryfield

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things

are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."

www.catlines.com