[Nfb-krafters-korner] New craft projects?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Sep 27 01:39:31 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce, I guess knitted slippers might have already been covered, but as
well as knitted, I've seen some great crochet ones over the times, some made
from squares, multi coloured.  Also knitted sturdier slippers with three
strands of wool , they absolutely never wear out!  I bought the latter at a
market stall, seems like they are simply a square but the lady selling them
said they had three strands of 4 ply wool and they'd last forever.  These
are some years old now and still going strong.  I'd love some slipper
classes if they ever can be managed.  Valerie