[Nfb-krafters-korner] We need your help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 01:40:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I know spring is trying to begin, but not every where.  Theresa in VT  and
me in CT had snow flurries and hayel today.

Well things are quiet on this list and I am busy working on quilts for a
fundraiser, so I thought I just had to drop you all a reminder.

Krafters Korner is for everyone and everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is.  We need to get going here now.

We need you to stimulate each other and take some time to look into summer
type crafting projects.  We need to fill up some dates with classes.

As I said before consider doing a class you have done in the past.  We
only need 3 more classes per month in order to equal the classes we had last
year.

I want to really thank those teachers who have committed doing a class each
 month, but come on now maybe they would like to take a class instead of
just  giving a class.  We need some telephone classes, too.  I miss the
telephone classes and chatting with everyone.

Stop by on Monday nights as we have scheduled chats and some new folks are
coming to those.  It is good to put a voice to a name and learn a little
from each other.

I do have to say:  I am really disappointed in only 2 Xmas in August
classes planned.  What are you waiting for?I know there is still time, but  the
deadlines will be here before you know it for class proposals to be in for
the Xmas in August classes.  Don't put offto tomorrow, what you can do
today, those tomorrows creep up reall fast.

We do have a new loom class coming your way via email and we do have a
couple of those fun and easy safety pin seed bead projects in June.

We need more classes for may, June, July and lots for August!

Spring has not yet started and I am thru August already...

Joyce