[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your info

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 24 18:29:19 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Like it has been said on the list already, winter is gone, hopefully, and
spring is here. It is time to get planning for the N
FB National Convention in Orlando in July, seems so far away but not really,
we at KK really need to start planning, as this is one of the most important
times of the year for us. I am going to step in here to help organizing and
pull on your ears and hearts for some help here, so please jump in here to
offer or make corrections. Seems at least one time a year you all get these
reminders from me to push everyone into action, so watch for my notes in the
next few weeks and lets all get involved in a good start for KK. First note
coming up.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson