[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z a question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 18:01:52 UTC 2015

Cindy,

As you see, I am asking for people to do the rose pattern, I sent down last
year. I am hoping you still have pins and magnets you purchased last year,
some will be doing their own design. I would like to again send you these
roses when I receive them in June, as you did really good with them last
year and you know exactly how to mark and sell them. Please let me know if
you are ok with this and I will contact you again to get your mailing
address in enough time for you to take them with you. Thanks.

Terry K