[Nfb-krafters-korner] Refresher Rose Class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 27 22:47:58 UTC 2015

Henry and Crochet People,

REFRESHER CLASS CHAT Wednesday, May 6 at 8 PM Eastern Time. Rose Class. The
Rose pattern will be explained to refresh everyone and slowly go into the
instructions to make this Rose Pattern for yourself or to send to
convention.

If you are a beginner crochet person and know the following stitches come on
to the chat and I will help you understand this easy pattern. Below is what
you need and pattern will be sent out in an easy format before chat for you
to practice and bring your questions on Wednesday if you do not quite
understand it. I will send out reminders this weekend and call in number.

Supplies; Any size hook you are comfortable with. Scissors, Small ball of
yarn and Tapesty needle

Stitches you should be comfortable with: Chain, Single Crochet, Double
Crochet and Slip stitch

Terry K